Things to do in Coppell
Four Points Dallas Fort Worth Airport North is located just minutes away from the top things to do in Coppell. Take advantage of our convenient location and easily explore the area's best dining, shopping, and entertainment. Plus, we're just five miles from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport (DFW).
Explore our list of the top things to do in Coppell:
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- American Airlines Center
- AT&T Stadium
- Downtown Dallas
- Downtown Fort Worth
- Grapevine Mills Mall
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center
- Riverchase Golf Club
- SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium
- Texas Motor Speedway
How To Get Here
- American Airlines Center – Cheer the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks on to victory or catch a performance by one of today’s hottest acts at this multi-purpose arena.
- AT&T Stadium – Take in a game and check out the home field of the NFL’s Dallas Cowboys.
- Downtown Dallas – Check out the Arts District or learn about Dallas’ history in the West End.
- Downtown Fort Worth – Explore historic downtown Fort Worth, a short drive from our hotel.
- Grapevine Mills Mall – Shop ‘til you drop at a variety of popular outlets such as American Eagle, Adidas, Express, Gap, and more.
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center – Discover the wondrous world of Legos at this family-friendly attraction.
- SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium – Learn about a variety of sea creatures while you explore the SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium, and don’t forget to visit an educational and interactive exhibit.
- Texas Motor Speedway – Spend a day in the sun at the host track for a number of NASCAR cup races including the IZOD IndyCar series, the Sprint Cup Series, the Nationwide Series, and more.