Things to do in Coppell
Four Points Dallas Fort Worth Airport North is located just minutes away from the top things to do in Coppell. Take advantage of our convenient location and easily explore the area's best dining, shopping, and entertainment. Plus, we're just five miles from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport (DFW).
- American Airlines Center
- Andy Brown Park
- AT&T Stadium
- Coppell Conference Center
- Coppell Nature Park
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Downtown Dallas
- Downtown Fort Worth
- Grapevine Mills Mall
- Irving Convention Center
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center
- Old Town Coppell
- Riverchase Golf Club
- SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium
- Texas Motor Speedway
- Trinity River Kayak Co
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park
How To Get Here
- American Airlines Center: Cheer the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks on to victory or catch a performance by one of today’s hottest acts at this multi-purpose arena.
- AT&T Stadium: Take in a game and check out the home field of the NFL’s Dallas Cowboys.
- Downtown Dallas: Check out the Arts District or learn about Dallas’ history in the West End.
- Irving Convention Center: The Irving Convention Center represents the innovative future of meetings and events. This venue has over 10,000 square feet meeting and event space. Host your next meeting or event at this one-of-a-kind venue.
- Coppell Conference Center: This spacious venue is connected to Four Points Dallas Fort Worth Airport North and provides everything you need for your next event.
- Downtown Fort Worth: Explore historic downtown Fort Worth, a short drive from our hotel.
- Trinity River Kayak Co.: Trinity River Kayak Co. is an Urban Adventure company offering kayak and canoe rentals and river adventures. Explore the outdoors with an adventure down the Trinity River.
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park: For a thrilling day, visit the Zero Gravity Thrill Park. You'll find extreme rides that are sure to please even the most adventuresome.
- Grapevine Mills Mall: Shop ‘til you drop at a variety of popular outlets such as American Eagle, Adidas, Express, Gap, and more.
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center: Discover the wondrous world of Legos at this family-friendly attraction.
- SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium: Learn about a variety of sea creatures while you explore the SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium, and don’t forget to visit an educational and interactive exhibit.
- Texas Motor Speedway: Spend a day in the sun at the host track for a number of NASCAR cup races including the IZOD IndyCar series, the Sprint Cup Series, the Nationwide Series, and more.
- Coppell Nature Park: Enjoy a beautiful day at the park exploring nature. With over 66 acres, this park has something for everyone to enjoy.
- Old Town Coppell: Coppell is known for its small town feel and no place exemplifies this better than Old Town. Walk the streets to enjoy the vibrant community and make sure to stop by the Coppell Farmers Market for some fresh produce.
- Andy Brown Park: Take a run or leisurely stroll through one of Coppell's most well known parks.